- Canvas prints are popular for fine art reproduction and photo enlargements. We use only the finest artist quality materials for our canvas prints. For a printing-like presentation, the canvas can be stretched on a wooden frame. Canvas can also be used for full coverage wall murals without any unsightly seams. We can print 10-foot widths and any lengths.
- Print your works of art through FGS. We can use our UV direct or latex printers to print your masterpieces. Rely on our finishing department for canvas stretching of the printed canvas.
- where to buy modafinil reddit Technical Specs: Size http://go2uvm.org/ps:/youtube.com/embed/9kKWVYn2nbM : 120″ max width.
- http://pennywisenow.com/10669-dte59136-man-age-73-gouverneur-ny-dating-site.html Applications: Interior Design, Fine Art Reproduction, Theme Park, Exhibit & Displays.
- go to these guys Products: Banners, Canvas, Wall Graphics.
- Materials: Canvas.
- Applications: Interior Design & Fine Art Reproduction.
- Materials: Adhesive Vinyl, Specialty Vinyl.
- Applications: Interior Design, Outdoor Signage, POP/POS, Vehicle Graphics, Event Signage, Theme Park, Exhibit & Displays, Storefront Signage.
- The next great opportunity is right under your feet. Floor graphics are a great way to get your message across and are perfect POP and event-based promotional advertising. We have graphics that can be applied to most any flooring surface including carpet. Applications on ceramic tile are removable up to 6 months. Please contact your customer service representative for additional information.
- Materials: Specialty Vinyl.
- Applications: Interior Design, Event Signage, Theme Park, Exhibit & Displays.
- We offer many different systems of hanging banners and signs that will provide a big difference increasing the visibility of your image. The most popular structures are the aluminum frame and pole systems for easy set-up, including dye sublimation graphics printed securely to frame with a heavy duty zipper. The frame collapses down for easy transportation. The printed fabric is taut, smooth and wrinkle free.
- Materials: Banner, Fabric.
- Applications: POP/POS, Event Signage, Exhibit & Displays, Tradshows.
- Our pop-up displays are designed to be used at trade shows and fairs and offer a quick and easy setup. We print UV direct with UV liquid lamination, or dye sublimation depending on the type of display. The final product maintains an excellent quality and anti-scratch resistant appearance. We offer several modern yet affordable structure options. Please contact our customer services department for additional information.
- Materials: Styrene, Banner, and Fabric.
- Applications: Event Signage, and Exhibit & Displays, tradeshows, lobbies, seminars, exhibits, and corporate events.
- Types & Sizes: Flat Pop Up: 8’ and 10’, Curved Pop Up: 8’ and 10’, and Expanding Display Kit up to 10’.
- Materials: Acrylic, Polycarbonate, Styrene, Backlit Film, Banner, Fabric, Adhesive Vinyl.
- Applications: Interior Design, Outdoor Signage, Fine Art Reproduction, POP/POS, Theme Park, Exhibit & Displays, Storefront Signage.
- A type of coating applied as a dry powder and then cured under heat, creating a hard finish which is tougher than conventional paint. Poder coating created a brilliant hard coat finish that is perfect for theme parks, museums, and anywhere that requires long lasting signage.
- Materials: Aluminum, Aluminum Composite, Perforated Metals.
- Applications: Architectural, Interior Design, Outdoor Signage, Fine Art Reproduction, Theme Park, Storefront Signage, and Directional Signage.
- Side walk signs are an economical and great way to grab attention and increase visitors to a local business or event. The inserted graphics are incredibly easy to replace when information needs to be updated. They come in a variety of styles to suit any need.
- Materials: Corugated Plastic, PVC
- Applications: Outdoor Signage, Event Signage, Theme Park, Exhibit & Displays, Storefront Signage, POP/POS, Temporary Signs, and Restaurants.
- For graphics that provide identification, directions, or information, FGS has many ADA compliant signage products available. We have Braille raised and high contrast signage using universal markings for all architectural and construction markets.
- Add whimsy to a workspace or immersion to an exhibit with our custom printed ceiling tiles. We can produce one large continuous image or individual graphics. For non-traditional visual impact, printed ceiling tiles are a great choice.
- FGS provides a full range of construction-related products. Printed MDO board mounted to posts is a standard on most construction sites. For large scale projects, we offer fence mesh, which can enhance branding or announce what is “Coming Soon.” For temporary signage needs, coroplast is a great cost-effective option.
- Materials: Aluminum, Aluminum Composite, PVC, Banner, Mesh Banner.
- Applications: Outdoor Signage.
- For architectural markets, we produce much more than just simple signage. We can create custom products that will complement and enhance any space. High ends materials such as acrylic, metal, and wood, can transform retail spaces, offices, and buildings. FGS has worked with many renowned architectural firms to produce stunning printed and fabricated elements. Contact us to see how we can help you turn your vision into reality with bold architectural graphics and materials.
- Materials: Acrylic, Aluminum, Aluminum Composite, Foamboard, Polycarbonate, PVC, Wood.
- Applications: Interior Design, Outdoor Signage, Fine Art Reproduction, Theme Park, Exhibit & Displays, Storefront Signage.
- FGS has many dry erase options to suit the end result required. Dry erase lamination, applied to printed vinyl, can be mounted to any number of materials for either short-term or long-term applications. Liquid lamination serves as an economical dry-erase option for direct printed substrates. For heavy-duty environments, such as hospitals, specialized dry-erase acrylic is available and can be reverse printed for the ultimate in print protection.